A day in Stockholm | couples photoshoot + cool spots in Stockholm30.11.2022 in: Couples
Today's couples photoshoot story will take you to Stockholm, where you will spend a day with Filipa and Toni and find out about my favourite cool spots in Stockholm. It was April Fool's day and the weather was crazy. Literally. It started with heavy snowflakes and ended with sun and blue sky over the city.
If I'd take you to some of my favourite spots there, this would be it:
1. We'll have a walk through Gamla stan, of course (old city) and get the biggest kanelbullar (cinnamon bun) at Kaffekoppen at Stortorget (I'm addicted to kanelbullar).
2. Then I'll take you to an exhibition to Fotografiska, the most beautiful gallery I've ever been to. We'll have our photos taken at the photobooth there (because photobooths are my thing).
3. We'll drink coffee at Drop Coffee in Wollmar Yxkullsgatan.
4. One of the most beautiful views of the city of Stockholm for me is most definitely the one from Mariaberget.
5. We'll end the day having pizza and beer in Omnipollos hatt.
What are your favourite places in Stockholm? I have so many of them, it was hard to decide on just five of them.
Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.